A spell is a form of magic that is performed by speaking a specific incantation, often accompanied by specific movements of the wand. These incantations and wand movements are used to achieve a specific effect, such as levitation, teleportation, or the creation of fire. Spells are a central aspect of the wizarding world and are used by witches and wizards to accomplish various tasks.
All Hogwarts Legacy Spells
These are all the spells that could be derived from the gameplay videos.
|Unlocking Charm||Alohomora||The Caretaker's Lunar Lament|
|Shield Charm||Protego||The Path to Hogwarts|
|Revelio Charm||Revelio||The Path to Hogwarts|
|Full Body-Bind Curse||Petrificus Totalus|
|Ancient Magic||none||Welcome to Hogsmeade|
|Ancient Magic Throw||none||Welcome to Hogsmeade|
In Hogwarts Legacy, spells are divided into two categories, slottable spells and essential spells. You will be able to select a number of spells to use in the "spell diamond", these spells can be accessed easily through simple key/button combinations. Essential spells, will always be available (possible after learning them) and could be necessary in any situation.
Can you use Avada Kedavra in Hogwarts Legacy?
Yes, you will be able to use unforgivable curses in Hogwarts Legacy. This curse will instantly kill a lower level enemy. To balance out this spell, Avada Kedavra will have a significantly higher cooldown than other spells.
- Control Spells: These spells are used to control your enemy in battle. Control spells are also used to break yellow shields. An example of a control spell is the Freezing Charm. There are a total of 4 control spells you can use in battle.
- Force Spells: These spells are used to move enemies or objects in battle. Force spells are also used to break purple shields. An example of a force spell is the Summoning Charm. There are a total of 4 force spells you can use in battle.
- Damage Spells: These spells are used as a primary source of damage. Damage spells are also used to break red shields. An example of a damage spell is the Severing Charm. There are a total of 5 damage spells you can use in battle.
- Utility Spells: These spells serve as primary utilities you can use in battle or when exploring. An example of a utility spell is the Mending Charm. There are a total of 4 damage spells you can use in battle.
- Unforgivable Curses: These curses are the strongest spells in your arsenal. An example of an unforgivable curse is the Cruciatus Curse. There are only 3 unforgivable curses.